Re: [gedit-list] Filebrowser Pane Plugin - in development

I would love to offer what I can (mostly testing/small patches, I
can't offer much in terms of gnome-vfs stuff, although I can read up)
Just wanted to give this a shot and offer what I can. Why not add it
to gedit/plugins in CVS and not include it in the default build ? (a
simple --enable-filebrowse flag) It increases the likely hood of
feedback exponentially, and as it is a feature in relatively high
demand, I wouldn't be surprised if you get someone from ubuntu or one
of those projects kicking back a little (in a positive sense).

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik