Re: [gedit-list] Snapopen plugin update 1.1.2

Hi Mads,

I download the new code, and just I used the same aproach to solve the
problem.  For your code the only change is that statement, added gedit_ to
the tab_get_from_document:

        #gedit < 2.16 version (get_tab_from_uri)
        def old_get_tab_from_uri(self, window, uri):
             docs = window.get_documents()
             for doc in docs:
             if doc.get_uri() == uri:
                 return gedit.gedit_tab_get_from_document(doc)
             return None

and this functions ok, the multiple selection and autoreplace ' ' by '*' in
the search box, work fine for me, I love this plugins more and more...

thank's you. From the users of gedit 2.14 :-D

La Serena,
Chile