[gedit-list] A problem with the LaTeX Plugin ...

Hello!
Recently I have found LaTeX Plugin for gedit at:
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/LaTeXPlugin
Since I am very found of gedit and use LaTeX this seemed to me as one
excellent combination. I managed to install plugin following the
procedure. Moreover, everything is working fine, except that, when
compile I receive an error message: "You must specify one source file".
Interestingly, the message is the same for dvi, ps and pdf compiling,
but output is fine - I cannot see any error. Does anyone knows what is
it about? How can I fix that error? (I hate the answer: why worry if
things are working! I tend to worry! And message would not appear if
everything is peachy, isn't it?)
In conclusion, I use Ubuntu Dapper on HP nx8220, with dual-boot.

Sincerely,
Petar Milin