Re: [gedit-list] Plugins

Hi,

I have no problem with merging those plugins, but I must admit, that I do not know enough Python to do it. Perhaps Steve or someone else would be more able to do this? It does not look too complicated at first glance.

Bye, Marcus

Steve Frécinaux wrote:
- Merge join/split lines with the advanced editing plugin
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/AdvancedEditingPlugin

Okay, I think this can go in gedit-plugins, but we need to ask Marcus
Lunzenauer and Steve Frécinaux.

NP for me (the plugin was at first for testing the repo) but I don't know Marcus Lunzenauer's plugin and what it does.