Re: [gedit-list] plugin makefiles? (gedit 2.12)

Hi guys,

as I said in my mail, we already have a mockup for the GUI and some idea
about the design.
Since we already spend some time thinking about it I suggest to use our
documents as a starting point.
Note that our idea implements most (maybe all) the feature John
suggested.

Read the thread starting with
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gedit-list/2003-September/msg00010.html
for more info.

Note that, due to the introduction of new widgets in gtk+, the mockups
need to be "modernized" a bit.

BTW, I like also the idea of the "Scripts Folder" as implemented by
Rafael, may be we could see it as an "alternative" way to define tools.

Ciao,
Paolo