Re: [gedit-list] gedit tasks (user documentation for the plugins)

Hi,

Oops - I have to apologize.  Didn't realize I'd sent to you by mistake -
not the list.  Sorry :(

> I'd like to incorporate it in the current gedit online help written by
> Irene Ryan from Sun.
> I think you should read the current documentation and see how to
> incorporate it.
Yup, doing that right now.  I'm taking a look at the gedit.xml file and
seeing how it is written.  When I write up the final copy it should be
in the same style the rest was written it.

> You should also contact Irene (irene ryan sun com).
Should I do this now or after I've read the stuff on the gdp page?  I'll
be asking for tips on how to integrate the new sections into the
document for sure.

> About how to make it... I think you should ask to the gnome document
> guys on #docs (irc.gnome.org)
> and give a look at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/
I'll be reading through this very thoroughly.  Thanks for the link :)
I'll get in touch with the guys on #docs as soon as I get the stuff on
the website down pat.

> Irene: any suggestion from you?
Any starting tips would be appreciated :)

> I'd like to have it completed for gnome 2.2 or, even better, for the
end
> of this year.
Will definitely work towards the end of the year then.  Are these docs
to be translated?  If so, do I have to get it in earlier for
translation?

Glad to start helping :)  I like gedit2 a lot!

Regards,
Allen