Re: [gedit-list] gedit tasks

Hi,

	I saw your request for people to help with gEdit and I would like to
start work on the user documentation for the plugins.

	What information do I need to get started on this?  I'm assuming I'd
have to start looking through the Docbook documentation.  Also, ideally
when would you like this completed?

Thanks,
Allen