[gedit-list] gedit tasks

Hi,
we have just updated the gedit TODO list (http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gedit/TODO). If you want to claim a task of this list, please contact the responsible person and eventually send a mail to the gedit list. We have 4 kind of tasks: difficult tasks, normal tasks, easy tasks and tasks for non developers. So, even if you are not a developers or you have only a limited experience, you can find tasks for you as well.

Please, read the HACKING file (http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gedit/HACKING) for info about CVS guidelines for gedit.

ATM, we are using CVS HEAD for gedit development.
If you are new to CVS, read http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Best wishes,
The gedit team