[Geary] Missing mark all as read feature?

I deal with several very busy open source mailing lists.

The one feature which is either missing or not obvious in Geary which is a show stopper for me is the ability to mark all messages as read.
It looks like Geary can only do one message or conversation at a time.

Outlook/Gmail and other mail clients have more bulk tools, usually available as right-click;
yes I know Gnome seems to have a Mac style adversion to more than one button.