[Geary] Geary keeps running in background and Folder path question

Hello:

Thank you for the continued development of Geary. I just updated to Fedora 32 which means I have a nearly up-to-date 'Geary' (3.36.1). In 'Preferences' I have 'Watch for new mail when closed' deselected, yet, if I quit Geary then put my laptop to sleep over night, when I wake it up the next morning I get Gnome notifications about new emails and if I fire up 'top' I can see there is a Geary process running (Gnome does NOT show Geary running).

So that preference setting is not working for me. What could I check? Is it possible any old preferences are being read? I have upgraded the system several times.

Second question - I have an issue where IMAP folders are not consistent among my email clients, so I need to change some settings in Geary. If I look in ~/.config/geary/<accountname>/geary.ini I see a few things...

1, below [AccountInformation]
drafts_folder=Drafts;
sent_mail_folder=Sent;
spam_folder=
trash_folder=
archive_folder=Archive;

2, below [Folders]
drafts_folder=Drafts;
archive_folder=Archive;
sent_folder=Sent;

Could you please tell me (1) which area should this information be in (AccountInformation or Folders), (2) can I have a 'space' character in the folder path like trash_folder=Deleted Messages or do I need to escape it somehow, (3) what is the deal with the semi-colon at the end -- most of the entries in my geary.ini do not end with a semi-colon but some do. Maybe there is some place I can see an up-to-date example geary.ini file showing all the options (and not showing any defunct options)?

NOTE: I also have config files in ~/.local/share/geary/<accountname>/geary.ini but that seems to be three years old and only has the [AccountInformation] section. The current geary.db is however under ~/.local/share/geary/<accountname>.

Thank you!