Re: [Geary] Missing mark all as read feature?

Il giorno gio 7 mag 2020 alle 15:56, Stephen Hemminger <stephen networkplumber org> ha scritto:
The one feature which is either missing or not obvious in Geary which is a show stopper for me is the ability to mark all messages as read.
It looks like Geary can only do one message or conversation at a time.

I've just tried and it works:

- Select the first conversation (this will be marked ad read automatically) - Hold down Shift (to select consecutive conversations), or Ctrl (to jump to different conversations)
- Select the last conversation
- Right-click and Mark as read, or click on the Mark button in the top bar

I'm using latest development version, but I _think_ this feature has been available for some time.