Re: [Geary] Fwd: Add an option to alway use separate composing window

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Pétur Viljamson <peturvilj gmail com> wrote:
What bother me is that Geary does adapt the size of the new email frame considering the size of the quote. For example, if I select a relatively large amount of text (let's say your last email) and hit reply, Geary will create a new email of the same size than if I select one word.

Thanks for the screenshot, I see what you mean now. I'll keep it in mind, since I'm working on that aread for the GTK widget conversion at the moment.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>