Re: [Geary] WebKit 2 port status?

Hey Cassidy,

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 3:51 AM, Cassidy James Blaede <cassidy elementary io> wrote:
Cassidy from elementary here. I just wanted to double check that you're all aware that Pantheon Mail, our fork of Geary, has had its conversation view ported to GTK for some time now.

https://launchpad.net/pantheon-mail

It may be of use for the GTK port in Geary's conversation view. :)

Yep, it was good to know that proof-of-concept existed, if nothing else. :) Did you guys find it helped out with the WebKit2 porting effort at all?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>