Re: [Geary] IMAP / gmail performance?

Adding to that, two things:

Am Mittwoch, den 14.09.2016, 21:52 +1000 schrieb Michael Gratton:
[...]
It would be good to try to work out if it is caused by some
server/network interaction or slow database queries (Geary uses a
per-account SQLite embedded DB for storing messages locally)

- For one of my accounts, the .db file has a size of roughly 10GB.
That's pretty heavy for sqlite I think.

- Symptom is that whenever I switch a folder in this account, geary CPU
load starts going all up to 100% for a minute or two unless the app
gets responsive again...

Cheers,
K.