Re: [Geary] Sending mail from Alias identities

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 3:18 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:

Thunderbird has a "Manage Identities" settings page. Here I can set an alias as the out going email. Does Geary have such an ability? How do I set this up?

In the account settings.

It is indeed.

grgwmsm unseen is, out of curiosity, where did you look before concluding that Geary might not support this? This would be good to know so we can make sure people can find it in the future.

I see that it's not documented in the help manual. Perhaps it should be added?

Yep. I was hoping it would be clear enough when looking at the Accounts dialog, but maybe the note about signatures on write.page of the manual could also mention additional addresses/aliases.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>