[Geary] Sending mail from Alias identities

I'm taking a serious look at Geary. I like the UI design a lot. But it appears to lack something I MUST have: the ability to send emails from an Alias identity.

Thunderbird has a "Manage Identities" settings page. Here I can set an alias as the out going email. Does Geary have such an ability? How do I set this up?

Also, Is there any way to create a "local" folder to which I can drag emails to? Thunderbird allows local folder creation.