[Geary] Geary wiki page on gnome.org

Il giorno mar 12 apr 2016 alle 8:12, geary <bugzilla gnome org> ha scritto:
Comment # 9 on bug 726661 from Michael Gratton
Hey Matthew,

I'm keen to land this patch also - I will have a look at it, but let me know if
you think it is good to land and please attach a version using `git
format-patch` if you can.

+1!

Applying a patch with `git am` is very easy, while I often forget how to use the patch command.
I would add it to the wiki.

By the way, who can update this page?
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/Contribute

Be aware that Shotwell wiki is pointing to it:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell