Re: [Geary] Geary wiki page on gnome.org

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 3:40 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Il giorno mar 12 apr 2016 alle 8:12, geary <bugzilla gnome org> ha scritto:
Comment # 9 on bug 726661 from Michael Gratton Hey Matthew, I'm keen to land this patch also - I will have a look at it, but let me know if you think it is good to land and please attach a version using `git format-patch` if you can.
+1! Applying a patch with `git am` is very easy, while I often forget how to use the patch command. I would add it to the wiki. By the way, who can update this page? https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/Contribute Be aware that Shotwell wiki is pointing to it: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell

I just updated these wiki pages - I removed references to Yorba and brought the pages up to date in general.  Thanks for the suggestion.

adam