[Geary] GPG/OpenPGP support

Hello all,

I'm refreshing a thread where Gilbert Röhrbein asked in August of 2012 if there was going to be PGP support for Geary and Adam Dingle more or less promised it for "some time next year". As I've just compiled the latest Geary from git and was unable to find a way to make PGP work with it (other than copy-pasting text around and encrypting/decrypting myself on the command line) I wanted to ask how your roadmap has changed regarding this? It'd be a shame if this now-more-wonderful-than-ever mail client would not be able to do cryptography at some point...

All the best,

Jonathan