Re: [Geary] some issues with windows

Il giorno gio 25 dic 2014 alle 20:34, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> ha scritto:
Il giorno mer 24 dic 2014 alle 20:09, Robert Schroll <rschroll gmail com> ha scritto:
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Martin Honermeyer <maze strahlungsfrei de> wrote:
For me, this is on 3200x1800 (HiDPI) screen. I was able to dock the window a few versions ago (0.7.x?). So something must have changed.
I suspect the relevant question is, can you shrink the width of the window down to the point where it is less than half the width of your desktop? I notice that you and Federico are using Gnome Shell 3.14, which was recently released. Perhaps a change in the header bar spacing or the minimal width for the title was introduced.

Robert, just verified and I think that you are right. It's just a few pixel over the half of screen (the size of the X icon).

BTW, the problem is fixed in current debian unstable evince:

gnome shell 3.14.2-3
evince 3.14.1-1

Well, actually it depends on the screen size.
The statement above refers to my laptop, which is 1920x1080. But I'm having the same problem on my desktop monitor 19'' 1440x900 px, too narrow width...