Re: [Geary] GPG/OpenPGP support

This is indeed a very good question , I'm also waiting for this :)

On Jan 13, 2015, at 19:59, "J. R. Schmid" <jrs weitnahbei de> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm refreshing a thread where Gilbert Röhrbein asked in August of 2012
if there was going to be PGP support for Geary and Adam Dingle more or
less promised it for "some time next year". As I've just compiled the
latest Geary from git and was unable to find a way to make PGP work with
it (other than copy-pasting text around and encrypting/decrypting myself
on the command line) I wanted to ask how your roadmap has changed
regarding this? It'd be a shame if this now-more-wonderful-than-ever
mail client would not be able to do cryptography at some point...

All the best,

Jonathan

geary-list mailing list
geary-list gnome org