Re: [Geary] default tools and workflow for contributors

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira <ibirisol dcc ufba br> wrote:
I'm interested in contribute with geary, i'm making my environment in a chroot (Debian Jessie), but has some problems with the gtk dependencies.
So, would be interesting make a 'how to' for new contributors?

I noticed that we linked to an old version of the INSTALL file on the wiki. I've updated it to the 0.8.2 version [1]. Is there something missing from that document?

Robert

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/geary/tree/INSTALL?id=geary-0.8.2