Re: [Geary] release date of 0.6

Hi Jim

any idea about the release date of 0.6.x?

The translation of the main it.po file has gone through the review process and should be uploaded soon. The translation of the help pages is still waiting for review. Let me know when you are about to make the release and I'll push the italian gnome team to upload the file(s).