Re: [Geary] Announcing Geary 0.6.0

Well done, gentlemen!  Looks great, and search works very well.  I don't seem to be seeing the different archive/ trash/delete.  I only see a "Trash" button in most folders, which changes to a "Delete" button when in the Rubbish Bin.  When I "trashed" an email in my Inbox, it was destroyed entirely, not moved to the Rubbish Bin.  Is this because I'm not using Gmail?

Jonah