Re: [gdm-list] Status of GDM 2.22?

Brian Cameron a écrit :
That seems to make a stronger argument that we should make the new
GDM more easily to parallel install with the old GDM.  If we were
to do this, then it would be easier to provide the newer GDM on
Solaris as well.

+1 on the parallel "installability". I've told the rest of the Gnome Herd in Gentoo not to include gdm 2.22 for now, but I would very much like to be able for our users to test it and see how it fits in Gentoo.

Cheers,

Rémi