[gDesklets] Develbook stuff

Hi,

I was thinking we should get the develbook out soon with as little effort as
we can spare, since we don't need many more changes.  I think all that's
left is noting what changed when.  I'm suggesting for now we just note what
changed in this version, and I've been doing this with either an extra
column (for tables) or a subsection (for entire sections of text) named
"Availability" and listing the version.  It leaves it a little unbalanced
since most existing items don't have the same entry, but I think it's better
than not having an up-to-date book.  (I could branch it for evaluation.)
What are your thoughts?

Joe