Re: [gDesklets] Button ID proposal

On 10/10/2010 07:58 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>>> PS: still working on 0.36.3_rc1... should be ready this week.
>>
>> Sounds good :)  I found a bug in the "control array" code this weekend
>> and I hoped it wasn't too late for rc1.  I should be able to check it in
>> soon as well.
>
> Anything ready to be released as RC1 ??

I think it's good to pack up now.  It works as far as I can tell, but I
think more work on my WeeklyCalendar will help prove that.

> I am still thinking about the IPopUp Control... and the more I am
> thinking about it, the more I think it might be better to suply
> requesters via the gD core (as part of ADL ?!).
> Not sure yet... any thoughts ?

I'm curious what your reasons are.  I think the Control method is a good
idea (for ease of maintenance, at least).  Then again, the core does already
have methods of generating pop-ups...maybe if I knew the arguments for and
against I could weigh in with better reasons :)

Joe