Re: [gDesklets] Button ID proposal

On 10/05/2010 03:29 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
Hi there,

-If a<button>  preferences item has an 'id' tag, it will call the callback
with the id as an argument.  This way, one callback could be used for
multiple buttons.  I think it follows with the concept other prefs items use.
-If it does not have an 'id' tag, it will call the callback with no argument
(existing behavior).

Sounds great!
Will this be finished for / included in 0.36.3 final ?

Thanks. It is working right now and I was planning to check it in before the end of the week.

PS: still working on 0.36.3_rc1... should be ready this week.

Sounds good :) I found a bug in the "control array" code this weekend and I hoped it wasn't too late for rc1. I should be able to check it in soon as well.

Joe