Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets 0.36.2_rc1 finally ready for testing!

Hi,

it's uploaded.
BTW I corrected the display file. In preferences it shows "custum ..." instead of "custom ..." ;-)

Cheers,

R.

Bjoern Koch wrote:
Hi again,

Calendar desklet looks fine. I posted the newest version (0.74) to
desklets.de.

I just rebuilt v0.7 of 15 pieces puzzle. It can be found/downloaded on
the archive website:
http://www.gdesklets.info/archive/15_pieces_puzzle-0.7.tar.gz

I will pack everything up for a release ASAP (maybe next year, LOL!) and
let you all know.

Btw: I still have no account for the gdesklets.de site ;).

Anyone in here who might be able to change the homepage when 0.36.2 is out ?
@Robo: can you upload v0.7 of 15 pieces there, please ?

Greetings (and a happy new year), Bjoern