Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets 0.36.2_rc1 finally ready for testing!

Hi again,

> When I tried to compile the package (autogen.sh) it failed on Running
> aclocal-1.10...

*sigh* :/.
;)

> There's a missing directory called "macro". Creating an empty directory
> solved the problem.

Is it called "macro" or "macros" ?
I have a dir called "macros" here in which I can find a file called
"python-include.m4". It's on launchpad, too.
But I never came across a dir called "macro".

> I don't know what's supposed to be in this directory but we should put
> it there to avoid the error.

Well, it is a dirty hack, but if it works... ;).

> The new version works fine.

Good to know.

Greetings, Bjoern