Re: [gDesklets] Calendar proposal ant others.

<cut>

On holidays and recurrence rules (etc.) I believe my iCalendarEvent Control
does a pretty decent job of parsing iCalendar files.  The especially nice
thing about iCalendar files is you can specify a rule for each holiday that is
effective every year (unless somebody important changes their mind), so the
files don't have to be updated year-to-year.  There already exist some of
these for programs like Mozilla Sunbird/Lightning I believe
(http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/caldata/USHolidays.ics for example).
 Of course, this would add to gDesklets deps (nothing's ever easy ;))...

Thoughts?  If you wanted to try out the Control, WeeklyCalendar now uses it.

--
Joe