From: Andres Martano <andresmrm gmail com>
To: gdesklets-list gnome org
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:56:23 AM
Subject: [gDesklets] Need help with controls to make a multiline text entry

Hello!

I am trying to modify the calendar that comes with gDesklets so I can easily
add my own events.
To add an event the program needs to recive text from the user. So I want a
multiline text entry.
I searched in the documentation of gDesklets for one, but I didn't find.
Then I decided to use one from pygtk.