Re: [gDesklets] Need help with controls to make a multiline text entry

Thanks for the help, Bjoern. Now I can see the window to enter text. But if
I use gtk.main() to wait until the window closes, then I need to use
gtk.main_quit() to close it and this command is crashing gDesklet (Does it
uses gtk.main too?). I tried using a while there to make it wait by force,
but it is not showing the window this way.
Another option would be not to wait the window to close. But then I would
need the user to click one button to open the window, type the text, close
window and click another button to update the text...

Any ideas? Am I using gtk correctly?

Link for this version:
http://flecha.hostrator.com/GetText01.tar.gz<http://flecha.hostrator.com/GetText.tar.gz>