Re: [gDesklets] Need help with controls to make a multiline text entry

Hola!

> This might be a good time to bring this up to the list: is there a place
> for revision control of desklets?  I'm thinking it's the easiest way to facilitate
> development between desklet writers (and I think I'll fail if I try to manage
> my own VCS).

Well, setting up a VCS might be a good idea, but - to keep it simple -
what about using launchpad for this ??
You can easily set up your own gdesklet-desklets-development group (or
what ever) with its own branch(es) etc.
IMHO we could set it up under the official gDesklets "umbrella" as part
of the project, too.

Greetings, Bjoern