Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets 0.36.2_rc1 finally ready for testing!

Hi there,

> I previously reported an issue I was seeing with --enable-debug...turns out
> to be my own fault.  So nevermind that.  Looks good so far Bjoern.

OK, so far so good.
I just wished we could have closed the Icon bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+bug/229506
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+bug/245556

Anyway, I just want to take a further look into the basic desklets to
see if they are in a state that can be released ;).

If all this looks fine we should be ready to have 0.36.2 out!

Further
- comments ?
- suggestions ?
- ideas ?

I will set up a "what's new page" for 0.36.2, too.
The develbook will have to wait a while to be updated though...

Greetings, Bjoern