[gDesklets] Moving to bzr 2.0

Hi there,

bzr is giving me a hard time here (again). It's sometimes (if not most
times) a pain in the *** as everytime I like to work on gDesklets I
first have to fight with bzr again for an hour or so to get things
working again :(.

Anyway, now bzr is bugging me as I am using bzr 2.0.x and all the
gDesklets branches (at least the desklets-basic) are using 0.9x (or so)
and therefore I am not able to commit any changes.

So I am wondering if there is ANYONE out here who isn't using bzr 2.0
yet which would be the only reason not to migrate the braches we have to
2.0 ??

Greetings, Bjoern