Re: [gDesklets] Trouble with homepage

2009/4/2 Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de>:

> 62.146.33.101 is the IP of linuxprofessional.org.
> I am really getting totally confused now :/.

 There are 2 problems:

  1)  *.udagdns.net is resolving gdesklets.de locally only but it's
not disseminating the record which could be for a SERIAL number
misconfiguration.

  2) 62.146.33.101 it's not accepting web connections. If you add that
address to /etc/hosts file you can resolve names without DNS. I did
it, I'm able to resolve the name but the web server doesn't accept my
connection.

--
http://www.mgonzalez.cl/