Re: [gDesklets] Showing advance

Hi there,

Thanks. I'd like to show another patch which includes:
http://media.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/check_first_03_09_2008.patch

 - Disable a desklet using display's menu
 - Enabling a desklet in the command line (-c or another)
 - Enabling a desklet in the shell

Looks great!

 Is this is good enough we can merge it after 0.36.1

Just go ahead and merge it to launchpad. The 0.3x branch is already 0.36.2beta (even though the version string hasn't been updated yet).

0.36.1 just needs the MIME issues fixed and should be ready to go.

Greetings, Bjoern