Re: [gDesklets] FYI discussion of a merger

Hi there,

forum will need some work and a moderator, we don't have enough people,

well, I already offered to volunteer to be a moderator for the forum (early July or so here on the mailing list). But as I do not have fully knowledge of gDesklets itself I won't be able to provide all answers ;).

I would recommend just make a link to launchpad "Answers". Something
like: Ask a question -> link to
https://answers.launchpad.net/gdesklets/+addquestion

I personally find the launchpad site too confusing for "normal" users, but that might just be a matter of taste ;).

Greetings, Bjoern