Re: [gDesklets] Language support in Desklets

Hi there,

 Ok, great. So I think the issue here is are we willing to add support to
gettext into 3.x?

I guess this will depend on two main things:

1. how much work would it be to "backport" it from 0.4x to 0.3x
2. when will 0.4x (ever) be out

If 0.4x will take another 2-3 years it might be worth backporting it ;).

And if we backport more nice and useful things (like the new control handling) 0.3x might overtake 0.4x ;).

At least I am happy enough to hear/read that the support is at least planned and even already in 0.4x.

Greetings, Bjoern