[gDesklets] Language support in Desklets

Hi there,

while looking for new and older desklets for the archive site I came across a few desklets which have been translated into Russian by changing (almost) every entry in the display files and repacking the archive. This makes we wonder if we should supply a way to have support for different languages.

No idea how this could be done best (using a script like in the Calendar desklet, translating every desklet on its own (pretty bad idea IMHO), .po (or what ever) files etc.).

So, any idea, suggestions and comments etc. are VERY VERY welcome!

Greetings, Bjoern