Re: [gDesklets] Are There Any More Examples Using the HTML Tag in Desklets?

Thanx for the reply, Bjoern.

I completely see your point about it not making any sense to use the html
tag now that you inspired me become more familiar with controls and why they
are used. The GetHTML control should work fine. Any suggestion on how I can
render the html from GetHTML that is returned in a desklet display?

The example desklet that is pointed out to use IGetHTML, UrbanExplainer,
actually is using ISOAP:1k7xwme8liuaqh3g238fqzmgu-2, which curiously seems
to be missing as an actual download from the list of controls.

Thanx again,

Sean