[gDesklets] Are There Any More Examples Using the HTML Tag in Desklets?

Hi,

I have been getting great results writing some desklets. It's great stuff
and I hope it continues to grow.

I am only finding the limited information about using the <html> tag there
is in the Developer's Handbook in section
4.14  <html>

Would anyone know of something with more examples using the <html> tag?

When I just run the bit of markup in that section with my own URL I get a
python error:

/usr/lib/gdesklets/display/targetregistry.py

41

   42
try:
   43         clss, one_child =
_targets[name]
   44     except
KeyError:
   45         raise UserError(_("Unknown element <b>&lt;%s&gt;</b>") %
name,
>  46                         _("Either there is a typo in the .display file
"
   47                           "or you have an incompatible version of
gDesklets."))

48

   49     obj = clss(name,
parent)
   50     return
obj

51

52

I have played with a few targets, but I am not getting the right one. I am
hoping some examples will fill in my misunderstandings.

Any info would be great!

Thanx,

-Sean