Re: [gDesklets] Are There Any More Examples Using the HTML Tag in Desklets?

Hi there,

I have been getting great results writing some desklets. It's great stuff
and I hope it continues to grow.

Would be nice to see more fresh desklets around.

I am only finding the limited information about using the <html> tag there
is in the Developer's Handbook in section
4.14  <html>

Would anyone know of something with more examples using the <html> tag?

Well...

the bad news: the <html>-tag is dead
the good news: there is the GetHTML Control (http://gdesklets.de/index.php?q=control/view/21)

I know that this information won't fix your problem, but writing new desklets which use the <html>-tag doesn't make any sense.

Greetings, Bjoern