Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 frozen for testing

Mario González wrote:
Bjoern Koch wrote:
Well, as there is no tasklist in launchpad I guess we will have to add
it to the official website.
Is there a suitable drupal tasklist module ?

 Maybe. Lauri, can you help us please?

I'm really not a drupal expert (even though I built the site). Personally I don't like drupal :). It was chosen because the previous webadmin had started building on top of it when I took the task over.

But, no, I haven't heard about a drupal tasklist module. If there's one I can include it on the site.

Personally I'd just emphasize using the wiki and LP. LP would integrate nicely with the bug database and other SW-related stuff, so I guess I'd use that.

We can place a link or a feed or something on the frontpage of gd.de, or even an iframe (aargh).

What do y'all think?

Cheers,
Lauri