Re: [gDesklets] Idea: Close a running desklet

Mario González wrote:
Hello:

Sometimes I need to close a desklet but I don't want to purge it. I just
don't want to have it on my desktop for a while.

Is as the same as applications works, for instance: Evolution. You must to
configure some accounts before start to using it but I think you won't
like your data disappear after closing it.

In a desklet is the same, perhaps there are some configurations I've made
and I don't want to loose them either, so far (AFAIK) it's not possible,
so if we agreed I'd like to add this feature in the TODO list we've got.

Regards.