Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hola!

 are you still stuck to release 0.36.1?  Have you got the Changelog for
this release?

Yeah... I am pretty busy with other things right now.
The ChangeLog is bascially included in the launchpad tree:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Egdesklets-desklet-team/gdesklets/0.3x/annotate/106?file_id=changelog-20070623120925-37cunz759ba9wdhc-4

But - unfortunately - not everyone uploading code is including the information into the ChangeLog file :/.
Therefore you might have to browse through all the (closed) bugs, too.
And the basic desklets have been updated.
I'm working on the "What's new in 0.36.1" page, but this might take a few more days.

 I'd like to apologise because I haven't had time to work in this release
but I'll work hard for the next one, that's why I'm interested in the
Changelog and to see what features are going to be included and what not.

Hope that help.

Not too much new stuff in there but still enough to show we are still alive ;).

Greetings, Bjoern