[gDesklets] RSSboy not working

Hi all,

RSSboy desklet is not working on my installation (compiled latest 0.3x
on Ubuntu 7.04). This is the error:

File not
found
/usr/local/lib/gdesklets/utils/vfs.py

   52 # Reads the entire file and returns its
contents.
   53
#

   54 def
read_entire_file(uri):

55

   56
try:
>  57         uri =
gnomevfs.read_entire_file(uri)
   58
except:
[---]   59         log("Warning: Couldn't read file \"%s\"." %
(uri,))
   60
raise

61

   62     return
uri

63

We wanted to include it in the 0.36 release but it seems that it needs
more tweaking.
What would you say to include the GoodWeather desklet instead? I know it
uses sensors but it might be another reason to rewrite it for later.

Regards,

Robo