Re: [gDesklets] IExec License

Tyler Owen wrote:
> PS.  What was the decision on 0.36 yesterday?  Is it ready to be
> released?

Yes,

critical gauge bug was fixed. We may do the release.
0.36 branch on launchpad basically contains everything: latest core
(still with old shell) + basic documentation (accessible through the
shell menu Help->Contents) + 3 desklets (Calendar, Clock and
Quote-of-the-Day).
Everything should be working right, try it.
I will make a package for ubuntu 7.04 (i'm not using 7.10 yet) if anyone
cares (probably/hopefully tomorrow). It may be placed on website to
download.

Regards,

Robo