Re: [gDesklets] RSSboy not working

Hola!

> What would you say to include the GoodWeather desklet instead? I know it
> uses sensors but it might be another reason to rewrite it for later.

Please no Sensor based Desklets in an official release.
Sensors have been marked deprecated since gDesklets 0.30, which is a few
years back now.
This would be the worst sign and example we can give!
Better leave it to the 3 desklets for now then (QotD, Calendar and
Clocks) and include the re-written GoodWeather (and others) in 0.36.1.

Greetings, Bjoern